Unreal Engine Core environment
- Current UE version : 5.0.3
- Forward shading
- Temporal AA
- Only blueprints are allowed, or native code if you are willing to share it all.
External dependencies & Plugins
There should be no external dependencies / Plugins in your files. If there is, it should be discussed with us.
- Lightmap resolutions under 4K. If possible, have divided geometry and texel alignment for surfaces. The maximum size of the light and shadows must be 1k to 2K.
- All textures must be a power of two bases and with the LOD setup.
- LODs are preferred for big levels.
- Follow the recommended Organization.
- Follow the Unreal Scene Setup directions.
Targeted Hardware & Performances
1. PC VR
See the PC VR - Minimum Requirement below
3. Phone and tablets
Mira also works with Pixel streaming
~ 90 FPS Minimum
In order to guaranty a comfortable experience for our user, your experience should have a minimum of 90 FPS when running on a PC with the PC VR - Minimum Requirement.
PC VR - Minimum Requirement
- Processor Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
- Graphics Card See GPU tables below
- Memory 16 GB
- Operating System Windows 10+
Supported VR Headsets
- Oculus Rift S
- Meta Quest 2 Link
- HTC Vive
- HTC Vive Pro Eye
- HTC Vive Pro
*Don't hesitate to test those on your own and give us feedbacks.
- Valve Index
- Windows Mixed Reality Headsets except for Microsoft HoloLens.
You don't find your headset in that list?
Contact us if you have any request.
PC VR - Supported GPUs
- NVIDIA Titan X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (all)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (all)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series (all)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-series*
*Please Note: NVIDIA 3050 (laptop) and 3050ti GPUs are not recommended for use with Link.